Assistant/Associate Clinical Track Faculty/ProfessorAuburn School of Nursing
Auburn University School of Nursing Eagles Center Coordinator.
Assistant/Associate Clinical Track Faculty
The School of Nursing at Auburn University, located in Auburn, Alabama is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of the Engaging Active Group Learning Environments in Simulation (EAGLES) Center Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be appointed to a full-time 12 month non-tenure track position (Assistant/Associate Clinical Professor) depending upon experience and qualifications.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Contribute to the visioning of AUSON clinical simulation activities.
- Maintain current practice standards related to simulation methodologies.
- Support training for faculty in simulation methodologies.
- Maintain and manage supplies, equipment, and set-up of simulation labs.
- Maintain and monitor the simulation lab database, generate and run reports as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the Nursing Resource Center (NRC) Coordinator to support day-to-day lab operations.
- Train in the operation of all mannequins, simulators, and simulation equipment.
- Work cooperatively with administrators, faculty, staff and students to provide a conducive learning environment for undergraduate and graduate students.
Minimum Qualifications: Masters degree in Nursing, current clinical skills and simulation experience. Must be eligible for Alabama RN License and have strong organizational and computer skills and be able to communicate effectively.
Candidates must meet eligibility requirements for work in the United States at the time the appointment is scheduled to begin and continue working legally for the proposed term of employment. Review of applicants will begin July 13, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled. Auburn University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Veteran/Visibility Employer.