Director of Physical Plant Operations, Maintenance and Grounds Supervisor
We're Currently Filling the Positions of:
• Director of Physical Plant Operations
• Maintenance and Grounds Supervisor
Chattahoochee Valley Community College promotes student success and is committed to enriching our community by offering accessible quality and engaging educational opportunities through academic transfer career and technical education workforce development and adult education.
Chattahoochee Valley Community College (CVCC) will be a dynamic engaged institution of higher learning dedicated to serving the community and students by providing excellent educational cultural and career opportunities allowing individuals to be successful and achieve their goals. CVCC will provide quality services through innovative practices state-of-the-art facilities and an understanding of meeting individuals where they are.
CVCC will enhance the lives of its students faculty staff and the community by:
- Promoting instructional excellence in all program areas.
- Expanding and enhancing programs to meet the needs of the area’s workforce.
- Strengthening partnerships to advance the mission of the College.
- Creating a supportive teaching and learning environment.
- Integrating technology to support all programs and services.
- Implementing the use of evidence-based decision-making and.
- Providing exceptional student support services.