Appliance Installation DeliveryDaniel Appliance
Appliance Installation Delivery. Experienced is beneficial, but not mandatory. Requires driving, must have good MVR and valid drivers license.
General Job Duties (Disclaimer. This description is not specific to this job posting)
Job Duties and Tasks for "Home Appliance Installer Delivery"
1) Observes and tests operation of appliances, such as refrigerators, washers, and dryers, and makes initial installation adjustments accordingly.
2) Levels washing machines and connects hoses to water pipes, using plumbing and other hand tools.
3) Disassembles and re-installs existing kitchen cabinets and assembles and installs prefabricated kitchen cabinets in conjunction with appliance installation.
4) Advises customers regarding use and care of appliance and provides them with emergency service number.
5) Lights and adjusts pilot lights on gas stoves and examines valves and burners for gas leakage and specified flame.
- Ability to lift and maneuver appliances in a home delivery setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- No criminal back ground record
- Driver must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license