Information Technology Analyst/Programmer
This position performs technical duties in relation to the Student Information System (Ellucian Banner), other applications, and assists with the implementation of projects.
This is designated as a two-year position. Continued employment will be contingent upon funding.
- Assists with the Student Information System (Ellucian Banner) and other applications. (45%)
- Able to understand, queries and develops code against databases used in applications.
- Investigates and resolves bug/issues for both new development and existing applications.
- Analyzes complex business processes, interpret users’ needs, and evaluates alternative solutions.
- Develops computer applications and programs to meet functional requirements of business processes.
- Develops procedures and written documentation for complex systems.
- Serves as the backup to the Enterprise Services Director for Banner/Oracle related duties.
- Assists with the implementation of the Student Information System (Ellucian Banner) projects. (45%)
- Works with project implementation teams to review project scope and understand project requirements.
- Works with project implementation teams to estimate work effort necessary for meeting requirements.
- Actively communicates project status and work effort to project teams.
- Performs a variety of related duties as assigned. (10%)