Naples Airport Authority is a service-oriented organization, focused on our Purpose of connecting people to Naples through an exceptional airport experience and our Customer Service Vision of creating first and lasting impressions of excellence.
Operated by Naples Airport Authority, Naples Aviation is the fixed base operator at Naples Airport (APF) that provides fuel, hangar space, and other services to private and corporate aircraft and other general aviation operators.
We seek motivated and enthusiastic individuals to provide safe, quality customer service in a fast-paced environment. Successful team members will demonstrate initiative and deliver service excellence every day in a dynamic airport setting.
APFCARES about you, your family and future.
We provide excellent benefits packages, incentive programs, comprehensive training, career development programs and a work environment that focuses on employee success.
Customer Service Representative – Full Time
Come work in this position at the airport and work with a team dedicated to providing service excellence every day.
WHO ARE WE?
Naples Airport Authority serves the community with a vision of connecting people to the Paradise Coast through an exceptional airport experience.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering an outstanding customer service experience to all guests who visit the Naples Airport.
Some of the position duties include:
- Answer multi-line telephone. Screens and routes calls to the appropriate individual within General Aviation Services area or transfers calls to appropriate departments.
- Makes hotel reservations, catering requests, ground transportation reservations, etc. for passengers and flight crews.
- Assist with the completion of daily point-of-sale computer transactions, daily reconciliation, and closeouts.
- Answers questions from tenants to minimize miscommunications and maintain effective client relationships.
Must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive working attitude
- Communicate effectively over two-way radio
- A current, valid Florida driver’s license with full privileges that meets the NAA minimum standards
- Effectively use computer system inputting data to assist staff and customers