Roofers, Carpenters, PlumbersNeighbor Works
Request for Qualifications - Section 3 Preference
Contract award is subject to Section 3 Preference in accordance with HUD federal regulation 24 CFR part 135.
RFQ Notice: Contractors are hereby sought with confirmed verifiable professional qualifications for the specified technical work and skilled trades at potential job site activities within Muscogee County. Expectations of all selected applicants include, but are not limited to: provision of all necessary equipment so projects remain on schedule and within costs, sourcing all necessary materials to ensure quality and price points as agreed, working to maintain project timelines as agreed while communicating status to client regularly, maintaining a safe and orderly work environment, and meeting or exceeding all applicable local codes.
Skilled, reliable, and highly proficient individuals are sought in the following construction trades areas as listed below:
- General Contractors
- HVAC Mechanics
- Certified Home Inspectors
- Flooring Specialists
- Asbestos Remediation Specialists
- Mold Remediation Specialists
- Lead-Based Paint Abatement Specialists, and
- Any other skilled construction trade areas not specifically referenced in the above list may also be considered and are likewise encouraged to apply under this RFQ All RFQ responses must be submitted in a sealed envelope to the address as provided below. Qualifications for each of the above listed work and skilled trades construction practitioners must meet the minimum applicable licensed qualifications for the field in which the bid is submitted.