Public Relations/Marketing Consultant
Serenity Hospice Care
Posted on January 31, 2018
Responsible for all marketing activities in designated geographical area. Initiates appropriate activities to increase patient census consistent with company goals vie community outreach, networking and presentations to both healthcare professionals and lay persons.
- Previous Healthcare/Marketing Experience.
- Skills or Special Training in Public Speaking, Presentation Skills and Organizational Skills.
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) Medicare Hospice Program.
- Regular punctual attendance with flexible hours as Serenity Education activities dictates.
- Make person to person visits to healthcare professionals, senior organizations, long term care facilities, assisted living houses, churches and other groups, organizations or clubs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations pertaining to Hospice.
- Identifies shows and exhibits that will enhance company presence in the market and community.
- Prepare and submit to the Serenity P.R./Marketing Director bi-weekly Activity Log summarizing activities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Assist Serenity P.R./Marketing Director in development of brochures, press releases, and yellow pages advertisement as necessary.
- Prepares a planned weekly or monthly visit schedule prior to start of week. Provides copy to Director of Marketing.
- Develop and implement special events and presentations (public speaking) targeted at community education, establishing and maintaining Serenity as the expert in hospice services.
- Monitors changes/trends in the market place to identify areas that require attention and action that needs to be taken to maintain Serenity Hospice as the leader in hospice care. Make recommendations to the Serenity P.R./Marketing Director.
- Obtain competitors information and maintain updated files of reflecting relevant information.
- Develops and maintains and effective working relationship with office staff.
- Works with QA department regarding both physician and nursing home surveys.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Other job duties as assigned.
By clicking on the submit button, your information will be shared with
this employer. You may be contacted from time to time regarding
other opportunities that become available.