Enrollment Services Advisor, UC Online
Enrollment Services Advisor, UC Online
You are invited to submit an application to be considered for a position with more than one opening. The number of positions varies depending on the needs of the department.
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati puts education into action, ranking among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to more than 47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.”
With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, worldwide leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 athletic conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.8 billion.
At UC, today’s possibilities spark tomorrow’s reality.
About UC Online
At the University of Cincinnati Online (UC Online), we deliver a world-class experience for students seeking online flexibility and University of Cincinnati quality. From inquiry to graduation, we push the boundaries of what is possible and drive innovation in online education at the University of Cincinnati. With a student-centric approach and data-driven decision-making model, we support students through the online lifecycle of program discovery, program participation, and degree attainment. Our students realize their hope for a better future through real-life learning at an institution with a legacy of research, innovation, and accomplishment.
Engage with prospective students interested in online courses, certificates, and degreed programs from the point of inquiry through the new student life cycle.
- Use a consultative advising approach to build friendly, professional relationships with prospective students from inquiry through 1st term registration.
- Assist in the execution of university and college admission organizational processes/procedures.
- Conduct telephone appointments to provide information on the institution, college, and program admissions processes and requirements.
- Conduct interviews to qualify candidates, explain academic programs, and assess prospective students’ fit with program of interest.
- Implement a communication plan and lead management strategy designed to encourage, support, and guide prospective students through the application and registration process for the desired program or certificate.
- Track interactions and progression of all leads using CRM.
- Monitor the application process from initial application submission through the first term of enrollment.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students through application, enrollment, and initial term start.
- Achieve daily key performance indicators related to speed to lead, call management, and applications vetted.
- Share programmatic recruitment data and trends as an active strategic member of Cross-Functional teams.
- Assist in the determination of internal rules, policies, procedures, controls, and manage processes to advance service levels.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with departments/units regarding recruitment efforts that enrich the student experience.
- Represent recruitment division at state and national professional meetings, college fairs, etc. to generate referrals as needed.
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
One (1) year of experience in an outbound sales or recruiting office.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
If interested, please visit https://bit.ly/36saeW9
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.