Customer Service Representative (CSR)
ISU Paragon, a rapidly growing independent insurance agency in Columbus, GA is looking for a Customer Service Representative to market and service Property & Casualty insurance products. If you are interested in working for a forward thinking organization with ties to a national network, submit your resume today.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with team members and management to meet the needs of our clients
- Provide product support to sales agency and customers
- Manage client and prospect via e-mail, face to face, mail and telephone
- Coordinate services with underwriters, claims adjusters, insurance companies, insured, and affiliated dealerships
- Facilitate claims requests and file claims with carriers
- Gather data, complete applications and submit to carriers for quotes
- Use agency management software for insurance related tasks
- Create new business by quoting, presenting and selling various insurance products
- Other duties as required
- Applicant must hold an active Property and Casualty license in Georgia or Alabama.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience required
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external clients
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups and individuals at any and all levels of an organization
- Experience that demonstrates high degrees of self-direction, initiative and motivation; sense of urgency to meet established deadlines
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to work productively on multiple projects/courses simultaneously
ISU Paragon offers a competitive salary with opportunities for commissions and bonus, AFLAC, a flexible spending account (FSA) and liberal paid time off (PTO) policy with paid holidays. To be considered, qualified applicants must submit a resume with a detailed cover letter outlining most recent sales experience and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 6501 Veterans Pkwy. Suite 4B, Columbus, GA 31909.
Candidate must meet minimum requirements to be considered