Inside Sales ConsultantMcClatchy
The Ledger-Enquirer has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team as an Inside Sales Consultant. We provide the culture, tools, and environment for you to achieve unlimited success by offering great ideas and creation executions to local businesses.
- Develop new digital revenue via new business and upselling existing clients in the recruitment vertical via inside/outbound tele-sales.
- Identify and cold call prospective new business within identified categories
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients
- Create recommendations after gaining an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, needs and ROI requirements through a CIA
- Service the clients if any post-sale issues occur
- Process creative/scheduling requests through support infrastructure
- Provide results of a campaign to clients through screen-sharing and/or over the phone
- Participate in on-going training regarding products, sales, and processes.
- Identify and smoothly transition accounts/leads to and from other teams as necessary based on spending level and customer needs.
- Manages a quick sales cycle well
- Is able to make an immediate connection with a client over the phone
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions.
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. CRM
- Thrives in competitive, fast-paced environment
- Able to source leads and converse with prospects
- Willing to delegate non-sales activities to support infrastructure
- High school degree required, some college or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-3 years related experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience required. Agency experience dealing with large local/regional clients desired.
- Comfort and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods or ability to learn them quickly is preferred.
- Must know Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Google suite (Slides/Gmail/Sheets, etc) is preferred.
The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package. The Ledger-Enquirer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.